FC Miami City (FCMC) is an American soccer club based in Miami, Florida, playing its home games at Central Broward Stadium, located at 3700 NW 11th Pl, Lauderhill, FL 33311.
The club is owned and operated by Strive Football Group, the leading private owner and operator of football clubs and academies.
Since 2014, FC Miami City is a fully affiliated member of the United Soccer League (USL), North America’s largest professional soccer organization that oversees the USL Championship, USL League One, USL League Two, USL W, and USL Academy.
The USL has proven to be an important stepping-stone for top professionals now playing around the world and provides an established path to pro in the North American soccer landscape (more than 70 percent of all MLS draftees since 2010 have competed in the USL League Two) and beyond.
The club prides itself in developing young players through professional training regimens and intense competitions program, guiding players progress through the ranks of youth to professional soccer and offering exposure opportunities to reach the professional world.
In 2021, FC Miami City joined the USL Academy where young players are provided opportunities to compete in a platform with professional standards to develop and gain professional experience to reach their club’ USL first team and gain exposure needed to succeed at the next level.
- The USL Academy Cup National Event is designed to help USL senior teams establish more defined pathways from their grassroots levels to the first teams. Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, FC Miami City’s affiliated youth academy, represents the club in the USL Academy Cup (U13, U17 Boys and U17 Boys and Girls categories).
- FC Miami City is also represented in the Florida division of the USL Academy League. Comprised of 60+ teams, this 10-month League serves as a direct pathway for top teenage talents to rise to the ranks of the USL senior teams.
At the start of 2022, FC Miami was honored to be a co-founder of the USL W League. Entering the league established the club’s commitment to developing the next generation of young female talent by bringing elite women’s soccer to South Florida.
The USL W League, set to inaugurate in May 2022, will serve as the nation’s premier women’s development league. For future generations of women soccer players, the league will provide exposure opportunities both on and off the field, and will strengthen the women’s soccer pipeline between collegiate and professional soccer.
With at least 30 teams in its inaugural season, the USL W League will bring elite women’s soccer to audiences across the U.S., creating more opportunities to play and watch the women’s game.
FC Miami City is proud to offer equal training and playing facilities to both the men’s and women’s team at a campus designed with ideal conditions for athletes to continuously develop.
FC Miami City men and women’s teams, as well as Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA teams, are deeply connected off the field. The positive culture found on the campus results in a strong club environment, with a strong sense of community, which leads to players and staff collaborating to achieve the youth to professional path.
FC Miami City provides professional on and off the field training, with a focus placed on dedication, competition, and leadership to develop player’s skills, regardless of their background.
From its inception, three core values have remained at the cornerstone of the FC Miami City project:
- Coaching by former or current professionals who have played and/or coached at the highest level in the biggest European championships.
- Support of the project by over 50 professional players who have made the project come true thanks to their dedication and participation.
- Dedication from a full-time dedicated and passionate staff.
Thanks to the expertise and dedication of the FC Miami City team, coaches and patrons, the project is truly unique one in Miami and in the United States.